For your convenience, our most common questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
- Q: Did you get to meet the President at the State of the Union?
- A: Yes, after the speech, President Obama and I shook hands as I expressed my appreciation for his stance on bullying and education.
- Q: How did you get to the State of the Union?
- A: Representative McGovern graciously brought me as a guest for my Outreach and Interfaith work with EnjoinGood.org. He, along with many other Democrat leaders, selected Muslims as their guests to send a message to some of the Republican candidates that we Muslims are vital members of society who make this great nation stronger
- Q: You attended the Democrat Muslim Caucus in Philadelphia?
- A: Yes, it was a great experience allowing me to meet many of the nation’s Muslim leaders. We have the numbers to make up a considerable voting bloc. We will be heard if we speak with one voice.